Let It Ride Poker: Rules and Tips
Let It Ride Bonus Poker is one of the best casino games that you can play online. It is a variation of five card stud poker, where you don’t have to compete against the dealer or other players. Instead, you only need to get a pair of tens or better out of your three cards and two community cards to win.
The game is simple and fun to play, but it also offers some exciting bonus features that can boost your payouts. In this article, we will explain how to play Let It Ride Bonus Poker, what are the rules and payouts, and how you can improve your chances of winning.
How to Play Let It Ride Bonus Poker
To start playing Let It Ride Bonus Poker, you need to place three equal bets on the table. You can also place an optional side bet on the Let It Ride Bonus, which pays based on your three cards only. The minimum and maximum bets may vary depending on the casino, but they are usually in multiples of $5.
After placing your bets, you will receive three cards face up, and the dealer will deal two community cards face down. These two cards will be shared by all players at the table. You can then decide whether to pull back one of your bets or let it ride, based on the strength of your hand.
If you pull back a bet, you will get it back and reduce your total wager. If you let it ride, you will keep your bet and increase your potential payout. You can only pull back one bet at a time, and you cannot change your decision once you make it.
After you make your first decision, the dealer will reveal one of the community cards. You can then decide again whether to pull back another bet or let it ride. Finally, the dealer will reveal the second community card and pay you according to the paytable if you have a winning hand.
Let It Ride Bonus Poker Rules and Payouts
The rules of Let It Ride Bonus Poker are similar to regular five card stud poker, except that you only need a pair of tens or better to win. The ranking of poker hands is as follows:
- Royal Flush: A-K-Q-J-10 of the same suit
- Straight Flush: Five consecutive cards of the same suit
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same rank
- Full House: Three cards of the same rank and two cards of another rank
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit
- Straight: Five consecutive cards of different suits
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same rank
- Two Pair: Two cards of the same rank and two cards of another rank
- Pair of Tens or Better: Two cards of rank 10 or higher
The payouts for Let It Ride Bonus Poker are based on your final five card hand and the amount of bets you have left on the table. The paytable may vary slightly depending on the casino, but it is usually as follows:
|Royal Flush||1000 to 1|
|Straight Flush||200 to 1|
|Four of a Kind||50 to 1|
|Full House||11 to 1|
|Flush||8 to 1|
|Straight||5 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||3 to 1|
|Two Pair||2 to 1|
|Pair of Tens or Better||1 to 1|
For example, if you have a royal flush and you let all three bets ride, you will win $1000 for each bet, for a total payout of $3000. If you have a pair of tens and you pull back two bets, you will win $5 for each bet, for a total payout of $10.
The Let It Ride Bonus side bet pays based on your three cards only, regardless of the community cards or your decisions. The paytable for this side bet may also vary depending on the casino, but it is usually as follows:
|Mini Royal (A-K-Q suited)||50 to 1|
|Three of a Kind||40 to 1|
|Straight Flush||30 to 1|
|Flush||6 to 1|
|Straight||4 to 1|
|Pair||1 to 1|
For example, if you have a mini royal and you place a $5 side bet, you will win $250 for this bet, plus any winnings from your main bets.
Tips to Win at Let It Ride Bonus Poker
Let It Ride Bonus Poker is a game of chance, but there are some strategies that can help you improve your odds of winning. Here are some tips to keep in mind when playing this game:
- Always let it ride if you have a winning hand (pair of tens or better) or a four card draw to a royal flush, straight flush, flush or straight.
- Always pull back if you have anything less than a four card draw.
- If you have three cards to a royal flush or straight flush, let it ride unless you have two tens or higher in your hand.
- If you have three high cards (10 or higher), let it ride unless they are all different suits.
- If you have three low cards (9 or lower), always pull back.
- The Let It Ride Bonus side bet has a high house edge, so only play it if you are feeling lucky or want more excitement.
Let It Ride Bonus Poker is a fun and easy game that can offer big payouts if you get lucky. You can play it online for free or real money at many reputable casinos. Try it today and see if you can beat the odds!